Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Friendship is the best!!!!


Today was a great morning! I had my Algebra test. I have always been so nervous when it comes to test taking, but this time I was more confident than ever. I knew all the material; therefore, the test was a piece of cake. Sometimes I think back and get mad, because I know I have more potential than just regular algebra. Then I realize that maybe algebra is best for me right now. At least I'll have one easy class in college. Not all of college is fun and games, but I'm liking the fact that the tests don't put me under pressure. So far the only pressure I'm feeling is coming from my rhetoric class. Even though it's the funniest class I've had in years, it's also the hardest. Now that I think about it, I'm glad I got the classes I have. If I hadn't gotten these classes I would have never met the wonderful people I know today. My friends are the best in the world. They are there to help me when I need to be cheered up. Also they are there to help me study and make it through the college life.

4 comments:

  1. I noticed that you were the first one to finish the test. I have to admit that I was jealous. I found it kind of easy but I was struggling with few problems. Anyways I am glad that you find that class easy and it will help you tremendously with your GPA. I would recommen that even if the classes seem easy don't slack off. That is the worse thing anybody can do, but I see that you have great friends that will not allow that to happen. I hope that you find the rest of your tests easy as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I can truly relate to this. I feel stupid sometimes in that math class because the things are so simple; yet at other times the things he talks about are new to me and I feel like I should know them already. I enjoy learning though. The new friends I have made make time in these classes pass by faster as well. Well good for you that you are so smart in class. I love your picture by the way. It is so true and so funny.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mayra, you and I are almost alike. About all your posts, I am able to relate to them! The test for me was quite hard but not that much, and like Erika said I was jealous too. I wanted to finish so i could leave early but then i thought to myself and said if i turn it like this i am going to fail. so i decided to look over it a couple of more times. I myself find the Rhetoric class quite a challenge, but like you said our friends are always there to support us and to never let us fail. Well continue doing good in your classes because I know you will be a successful lady.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Mayra well I am not as confident as you about Algebra its kicking my butt. Its like finding myself in a labyrinth. Maybe next time you should be my math tutor. Well yea even though my classes are very challenging i have to say i enjoy the discussions we have in Mr. Henson's class. It its quite interesting. But yes i enjoy the people i have in most of my classes. But like you said college is not about fun and games. Maybe i should focus more on the classes i need help on rather than going out to the pool and stuff. Well i think i will be going to you for help next for the next midterm we have.

    ReplyDelete