Tuesday, July 13, 2010

How will my Business Help the Economy?


My major is Business Entrepreneur. When I finish college I plan to put my skills to the test. I shall open my own restaurant which will be unforgettable.

It was very hard to come up with a question for my research paper. Not much is to be said about business. It's pretty straight forward if you ask me. But then I stopped and asked myself, How is my business going to help the economy? Therefore, I decided to write my research paper on that exact question. In order to have a successful business, I must find out what's going on in my economy. I have to figure out a way to help the economy move away from the so called "recession" we're in.

By researching our economy I will be able to set food prices, job payments, and even eligibility. In order to run my restaurant and make it affordable I must do my research, create a future plan, and help my economy. I do not wish for my prices to end up too high or my employer's pay to end up too low. I do not wish to end up going out of business.

1 comment:

  1. Ah well to me this sounds so complicated ah. But I know you re going to be very successful. You are smart, funny, and capable of doing anything you want. I hope this works out for and good luck with your research paper.

    ReplyDelete